Saturday 10 August 2013

save the feeling 2nd.


I don't know whether i am in a state full of anger,frustration or maybe i am
just relieved? I know that i have been bitching about everything here and
made me sound like a sad person.To tell you the truth i am a happy person.
It's just that i don't write when i am happy.I savored the moments in
memory.Everyone need a way to channel their negative emotions and
thoughts,some prefer to eat,some prefer to cry,some may want to take a long drive
and some people like me like to express in this composition.As much as
i prefer that my thoughts are sacred within me rather than lashing it out in
public like this,it's kinda soothing and comforting to know that one or
maybe two people out there are willing to read and probably think
'Hey,i felt that way too'.

In every single phases of our life,we need to make decision.We make
decisions every single minute of our life.Whether it's good or
bad that depends.There are times when we need other people to
make decisions.Oh well technically they don't 100 percent.We might need
other people's opinions in certain things but in the end,WE ourselves make
our own decision. I don't think that i have any regrets about decisions that
i have made.Or maybe i am just to egoistic to admit it? There are couple
of times that i asked myself,'What was i thinking?', ' I think that was a
really bad decision'. But then come to think of it,if i put myself back in
the same situation,at that exact moment,that particular events,i wouldn't
change anything. Cause there's a reason why we made that choice
in the beginning.But being a normal human being ,we have that
certain incertitude every now and then.

For this past two years,i think i have grown a lot.I believe that i have
come to term with my own self.Meeting different people,different attitude,
different places has taught me wonders.One thing for sure that i learnt is
that nothing will stay the same.Not a single thing.If things were meant to
be yours,it will be even after you lost it a few times.My friend lost his car
once and found it back only to get stolen for the second time again in few
months time.Same goes as people.If some people are meant to play a role in
your life be it significant or not,they were there for a reason.If they
choose to leave,let it be.There's no show on this earth that will run 24/7.

regards,
atif ousman

No comments:

Post a Comment